Octopus Deploy Trust Center
Thousands of DevOps teams trust Octopus to automate their deployments and operational tasks.
The security and privacy of our customers' personal, company, and intellectual property data, are top priorities at Octopus. We're dedicated to maintaining and continuously improving our security and compliance programs.
Compliance and regulations
We perform regular third-party audits and technical assessments of our data security to ensure privacy and safety.
Our security credentials include:
- ISO 27001:2013
Email our security team if you have questions or specific security needs.
Octopus undergoes ISO 27001 certification every year, performed by a third-party auditor.
Proactive platform security
We perform ongoing security testing, including:
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing
- External testing via our Bugcrowd bug bounty program
We also tell you about problems as soon as we know about them, with real-time status updates.
Our Security, Trust, and Operations teams build security into all our processes.
Our secure, industry-standard development practices help prevent security threats.
Alongside built-in account management and Octopus ID, we support major authentication providers out-of-box.
- Username and password
- Active Directory authentication
- Azure Active Directory authentication
- GoogleApps authentication
- LDAP authentication
- Okta authentication
- Guest login
Our customer agreement, signed by over 20,000 companies, governs the use of Octopus Deploy.
We don't negotiate on our customer agreement. It allows us to standardize and keep our costs down.
We strongly believe in privacy. Octopus complies with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Octopus Cloud acceptable use policy
We want you to have the best possible experience with Octopus Cloud, but without affecting--or getting affected by--others.
Our acceptable use policy outlines how you should use Octopus Cloud and how you shouldn't.
Other legal documents
- Our vendor profile has most of the information you need
- We provide a W8-BEN-E form as an Australian company (rather than a W9)
- D-U-N-S® number: 747191893
- Employer Identification Number (EIN): 98-1163259
- Australian Business Number (ABN): 69 160 339 186
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) number: 511210 (Software Publishers)
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN): EAR99 (no CCATS number)
- We're a resident of Australia for income tax purposes. See our 2021 certificate and 2022 certificate.
- Silicon Valley Bank account verification letter.
For more information
Email our security team if you still have questions about our security credentials or the security of our product.