Supporting the DevOps community
We love seeing DevOps professionals help their peers, and it's something we love doing too. As an Octopus Insider, we’ll help you contribute to the community.
We'll work with you to:
- Share opinions and feedback from your peers with the Octopus team, to help improve deployment automation for everyone.
- Support other DevOps professionals by discussing tips, tricks, and industry trends and helping your peers solve complex challenges.
- Share your knowledge with the community by contributing articles, creating videos, speaking at events, and answering questions in our Slack community channel.
- Champion the importance of DevOps and the CI/CD pipeline.
We understand you’re busy with other commitments, so we promise to make your involvement as an Octopus Insider as easy as possible.
Benefits of being an Octopus Insider
You'll get to:
- Collaborate with Octopus and your peers worldwide, both remotely and at meet-ups.
- Help shape Octopus features by sharing your feedback directly with our product team.
- Receive a free Octopus Deploy partner license (up to 50 machines), free swag, and more.
- Be the first to hear about product launches, attend events, and we’ll even sponsor your travel when you’re giving a talk about Octopus.
Register to become an Octopus Insider
Fill out our form to register your interest. Let us know why you’d be a great fit and how you’d support the DevOps community.
If you know an Octopus Insider, you can ask them to refer you.
Full Stack Manager, Avanade
Director of Solution Architecture, Willis Towers Watson
DevOps Engineer, The Virtual Forge
Developer, Cloud Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer, Stack Overflow
Principal Data Consultant, Fulton Analytics
Lead Software Engineer & DevRel, Azenix
DevOps Architect, American Fidelity
Chief Architect, Clear Measure